Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hey Family and Friends
If you missed the interview with Ashea Goldson, you're still blessed! Here's the link to listen to it now,

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Ashea-Goldson/2008/12/20/WordThirst-Literary-Journal- .

You truly missed a treat but thank God for modern technology. You still have the opportunity to listen in on a spiritual, informational interview.

Special thanks to Ashea Goldson for having me on and help me to pray that her shows grows and that every thing that she and her family stand in need of, will be given to her, in Jesus name. We pray for a properous New Year for she and her family and that they prosper and be in good health, even as their souls prosper. Amen!

I love you all. Don't forget to listen to the Special Holiday Pod Cast. The singer is my ex-husband Elder Dwight Deon Gatlin of Logansport, Louisiana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this interview. Great job!