Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stop Wasting Time

As I begin my journey to promote "His Mistress or God's Daughter", it is so important for me to tell my sisters to stop wasting time. Time is an element of the atmosphere that is truly not promised to us. We only had control of the time that has past and most of us were truly wasteful. What if God says, "Based on how you've spent you time in the past, I will determine how much time you have left on Earth?" Some of us would only have a second to live.

When it comes to relationships....get rid of those that aren't profitable to you because it's a waste of your time. You know what I mean! If you are a dating a brother who clearly states that he doesn't want a wife...let go, move on. If you're wasting time with someone who spends most of his time with his wife and kids...let go, move on. If you're spending most of your time covering bruises and scars from the one you're with...let go, move on. If you spend majority of your time arguing and cussing the one you're with...let go, move on. Why waste any more time trying to fix something that was broken from the start or that doesn't want to be fixed? Why stay in something, unless God says it, that you know is doing you more harm than help? And don't lie on God and say that He wants you to stay because you don't have the courage to leave.

This doesn't only apply to the sisters, it's for my brothers too. Time is so vitally conducive to our living because if I am still living, I still have time. Nevertheless, I don't know how much time so I had better use the time I have, wisely. Umm! I'm the greatest advocate of connections. I believe that God makes connections to advance us and to test us. I also believe that with each connection I should glean and pick up all that is good and leave all that is bad. I know that all connections aren't for life and some are just to get you through the season or to your next season. So determine what the connection was for and if it's done all it can do, stop wasting time, let go and move on. Be Blessed

No comments: